If you see the lock symbol on someone’s profile, that person has chosen to lock their profile and show a limited view of their profile content to people they are not friends with on Facebook.
- Photos and posts on their timeline.
- Their full size profile picture or cover photo.
- Their Stories.
- New posts and photos.
- Any posts they’ve shared in the past to Public will change to Friends.
- Timeline review and tag review will be turned on.
- Only a portion of their About info will be visible to everyone on their profile.
- Use Privacy Checkup.
- Choose who you share posts, photos and other information with.
- Edit basic info and choose who can see it.
- Change your story privacy settings.
- Turn on Timeline Review.
- Turn on tag review.
- Turn on Profile Picture Guard.
- Control Who Can Friend And Follow You.
- Control who can look you up using your email or mobile phone number.